70 Cliff End,
Isle of Wight
Sorry no pets.
Internet access available.
Low season: £245 pw.
Mid season: £315 - £420 pw.
High season: £490 pw.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSunkissed Haven, is a delightful holiday bungalow situated in a quiet and secluded corner of Linstone Chine Holiday Park overlooking the sea at the western end of the Isle of Wight. It is 3 miles from the ferry port of Yarmouth and within walking distance of Colwell Bay beach.
11 Jul, 18 Jul, 25 Jul, 1 Aug, 8 Aug
Sunkissed Haven offers self-catering accommodation:
- Sunkissed Haven faces South with great views over open fields towards Brambles Chine, Colwell Bay and The Downs. There are magnificent views over the Solent towards Hurst Castle and The Needles from the site, spectacular sunsets and sunrises can often be seen from both sides of the bungalow.
- There is a patio area and parking at the front and a large grassed area beyond. A five minute walk brings you to the beach, outdoor sporting facilities and onsite shop. There is no clubhouse.
Sunkissed Haven sleeps four people and is usually let from Saturday to Saturday, from March until November.
- Lounge: with three piece suite, TV (Freeview) and DVD player.
- Kitchen: fully equipped with hob oven, fridge, microwave, washing machine, and deep freeze.
- Bathroom: with bath and electric shower.
- Two bedrooms: one double and one twin.
- Electric heating is provided in all rooms.
- Internet access available.
Sorry, no smoking or pets allowed.
4 to 6 day stays possible except during July and August.
Bedding, bed-linen and towels supplied.
Please bring your own beach towels.