SUNFLOWER HOLIDAY COTTAGE
Sleeps: 3 +cot or Z guest bed.
Well behaved dogs acceptable.
No smoking in cottage.
Visit Britain: 4 Stars.
Price range: £340 - £550 pw.
Short breaks £230 - £380.
For further details please contact:
Mr Sam Davies or Mrs Bernadette Davies
Tel: 01507 463294
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSunflower Holiday Cottage is a unique, luxury, converted Victorian barn, dating back to 1881 and is within walking distance of historic Alford with its pubs, restaurants, and craft fairs. The detached cottage has exposed beams and brickwork and has its own driveway with private off road parking for two cars. Awarded 4 stars by Visit Britain.
30 May, 4 Jul
The enclosed, west-facing garden has a seating area with views over open fields to the Lincolnshire wolds and Alford's working windmill (400 yards). A barbecue is provided for al fresco dining. Many different bird species visit the lovely cottage garden. All electricity and central heating is included in the price. Open all year. Decorated for Xmas in December and mulled wine and mince pies provided on arrival.
- Two pretty bedrooms - one double and one single, with room for a cot, if required. All bed linen is provided.
- Fully fitted kitchen/dining area with a microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge with ice box and table for four. High chair is available.
- Lounge area with two comfy sofas, a mini hi-fi system, a 28" widescreen digital TV with freeview and a dvd player. WiFi.
- Bathroom with luxurious spa bath and shower over. Speakers are installed to enable you to listen to a cd or the radio, whilst relaxing in the soothing bubbles! Towels are provided.
- Sunflower Holiday Cottage is situated in a rural, unspoilt area, on the edge of the rolling hills of the Lincolnshire Wolds, with great walks from the doorstep and only 10 minutes drive from lovely sandy beaches.
- The lively resorts of Skegness and Ingoldmells are only a 30 minute drive away, the charming towns of Louth and Horncastle are approx. 20 minutes drive away.
- The beautiful city of Lincoln with its stunning cathedral and castle is one hour's drive away.