at Honeycomb Barn,
Nr Newton Abbot,
Sleeps: 2 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Prices £300 - £395 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01364 661547
Here within the Dartmoor National Park lies the lovely village of Ilsington. We are two miles from Haytor, five miles from Widecombe-in-the-Moor and are within easy reach of the coast. Ideal for the walker, cyclist and wildlife enthusiast.
While staying with us you also have access to our five acre wildlife haven and field barn, just three minutes walk away. Here many birds, butterflies, foxes, badgers and other wildlife can be enjoyed in this beautiful spot. We also have two pet sheep, chickens, cat and 2 labradors.
Eggs and homegrown seasonal soft fruit and vegetables are available. In the village we have a local pub and shop.
Studio Barn accommodation:
- Attached to the owners' home, Honeycomb Barn, is Studio Barn which is on two levels.
- The ground floor has a bedroom with a double bed and shower room, with Mira shower unit, wc, washbasin and shaver point.
- Granite steps lead to a large room with exposed beams, a complete living accommodation.
- A quality mini-kitchen unit, with microwave, double hob and fridge.
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board.
- TV and radio.
- Duvet, pillows, bed linen and towels are included.
- Electricity and central heating are included.
Come and enjoy the peace of Dartmoor within a welcoming village.
- Car parking area leading to your own garden with wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.