THE COACH HOUSE
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 Stars.
Prices: £310 - £450 pw.
The Granary, Sleeps 6
For further details please contact:
Mrs Jean Stephens
Tel: 01420 474906
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapRelax and unwind in this former Victorian Coach House, sympathetically converted to provide beautifully presented first-floor accommodation with wonderful views over unspoilt countryside. Well furnished and fully equipped, it makes a comfortable and attractive holiday retreat.
27 Sep, 4 Oct, 18 Oct
Situated in peaceful surroundings on a farm in picturesque East Hampshire, in the South Downs National Park, a wealth of good walks can be taken from the door. The Coach House is also ideally located to explore the many attractions and places of interest of the wider area.
- Entrance Hall with utility area and automatic washing machine.
- A separate drying room with tumble dryer.
- Fully equipped kitchen/dining room with electric cooker, microwave and fridge-freezer.
- Spacious lounge with TV, video / DVD player, and CD/radio/cassette player together with a selection of videos, board games and books.
- Pretty double bedroom with linen provided.
- Bathroom/WC with over bath shower, complimentary toiletries and towels provided.
- Tea and home-made cake provided for your arrival.
- Central heating and electricity included.
- South facing garden with furniture.
- The historic market town of Alton is 5 miles away with Jane Austen's Chawton and Gilbert Whites Selborne close by.
- London Waterloo 1 hour from the mainline station at Alton.
- Winchester, Portsmouth, Salisbury and the New Forest are easily accessible.
- Many National Trust properties and RHS Garden at Wisley within easy driving distance.
- Peaceful walks can be enjoyed from the door on the numerous footpaths in the surrounding countryside.
- Excellent local pubs/restaurants within 3 miles.