Sorry no pets.
VisitEngland: 4 Stars.
Low season £600 - £680 pw.
High season £700 - £925 pw.
Pagelink: The Coach House, Sleeps 2
For further details please contact:
Mrs Jean Stephens
Tel: 01420 474906
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA wonderful rural retreat on a peaceful farm in the South Downs National Park. The Granary is a detached, beautifully converted 17th Century listed barn with exposed beams and spacious rooms. Comfortably furnished and fully equipped it enjoys stunning views over unspoilt countryside. There are plenty of scenic walks from the door and an abundance of birds and wildlife with barn owls and roe deer often seen.
4 Jan, 11 Jan, 18 Jan
With a wealth of places to visit for all ages, this is an ideal location for discovering Hampshire and the South or simply relaxing in lovely surroundings.
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- Utility room with washer/dryer and WC.
- Spacious lounge with TV, DVD player, CD/radio/cassette player together with a selection of board games and books.
- Pretty dining room with original archway.
- 2 double bedrooms both with en-suite shower room/wc.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite continental style wet room/wc.
- All bedrooms have TVs, clock radios and hairdryers.
- A hospitality tray provided on your arrival.
- Linen and towels provided.
- Central heating and electricity included.
- Garden and enclosed patio.
- BBQ and garden furniture.
- The historic market town of Alton is 5 miles away for shops and Watercress Line Steam Railway with Jane Austen's Chawton close by.
- London Waterloo 1 hour from mainline station at Alton.
- Winchester, Windsor (Castle & Legoland), Portsmouth, the coast, Salisbury and the New Forest are easily accessible.
- Many National Trust properties and RHS garden at Wisley within easy driving distance.
- Peaceful walks can be enjoyed from the door on the numerous footpaths in the surrounding countryside.
- Excellent local pubs/restaurants within 3 miles.