Sorry no pets.
VisitEngland: 4 Stars.
Prices: £625 - £1,065 pw.
Pagelink: The Coach House, Sleeps 2
For further details please contact:
Mrs Jean Stephens
Tel: 01420 474906
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA wonderful rural retreat on a peaceful farm in the South Downs National Park giving you the chance to get away from the bustle of the modern world. The Granary is a detached, beautifully converted 17th Century listed barn with exposed beams and spacious rooms. Comfortably furnished and fully equipped it provides accommodation for up to 6 people and has 3 bedrooms, each with en-suite shower room/WC. Enjoy stunning views over the surrounding countryside and plenty of scenic walks from the door.
25 Mar, 8 Apr, 15 Apr, 22 Apr
With a wealth of places to visit for all ages, this is an ideal location for discovering Hampshire and the South or simply relaxing in lovely surroundings.
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- Utility room with washer/dryer and WC.
- Spacious lounge with TV, DVD player, radio/CD player together with a selection of board games and books.
- Pretty dining room with original archway.
- 2 double bedrooms both with en-suite shower room/wc.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite continental style wet room/wc.
- All bedrooms have TVs, clock radios and hairdryers.
- Tea and home-made cake provided for your arrival.
- Linen and towels provided.
- Central heating and electricity included.
- Garden and enclosed patio.
- BBQ and garden furniture.
- The historic market town of Alton is 5 miles away for shops and Watercress Line Steam Railway with Jane Austen's Chawton close by.
- London Waterloo 1 hour from mainline station at Alton.
- Winchester, Windsor (Castle & Legoland), Portsmouth, the coast, Salisbury and the New Forest are easily accessible.
- Many National Trust properties and RHS garden at Wisley within easy driving distance.
- Peaceful walks can be enjoyed from the door on the numerous footpaths in the surrounding countryside.
- Excellent local pubs/restaurants within 3 miles.