Isle of Harris
Sleeps: 4 (+2 on sofabed).
One pet only (working croft).
Low season £250 - £300 pw.
High season £400 - £600 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01255 862516
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapStrathview is situated a few minutes drive from Tarbert where there are shops, hotels, bank and the car ferry service to Uig on Skye. It is a traditional stone croft originally built in 1870 and the croft is still being worked. Around the croft you will see the remains of blackhouses.
14 Jan, 21 Jan, 28 Jan, 4 Feb
- Strathview sleeps 4 -6 and has been renovated to a high standard.
- Downstairs there is a porch, kitchen, bathroom with bath and electric shower and lounge with an open fire (fuel provided).
- Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, one with double bed and one with two singles also a shower room with toilet, washbasin.
- Downstairs the lounge has a sofa bed, couch, open fire, TV (FreeSat), DVD and variety of board games/books. Porch has large window overlooking the bay.
- Kitchen has dining table for 4/6, electric cooker, washing machine, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer, toaster, radio, crockery and glassware.
- Heating is by storage heaters and all electricity is included in the cost.
- All bed linen and towels provided.
- Small set of golf clubs available for use.
- Parking for two vehicles.
- One dog/cat can be accepted but Strathview is on a working croft and great care should be taken.
- The garden at Strathview is on two levels. The upper level nearer to the house has a walkway and a small seating area. A garden bench is also available to relax and watch the ferries.
- Strathview is ideally situated only 20 minutes walk from Tarbert where there are regular bus services to all over Harris and Lewis and within easy driving distance of the beautiful beaches of South Harris and the local 9 hole golf course, Scalpay and Leverburgh.
- Callanish Standing Stones approx 30 miles drive to Lewis and approximately 40 miles from Stornoway where there is an airport and car ferry service to Ullapool on the mainland.