Sleeps: 5 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £420 pw.
High season £485 - £675 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01436 674538
Reload this mapSet in the wild splendour of Assynt, looking out over the bay, and just two miles from the picturesque fishing village of Lochinver, Strathcraig is a traditional stone-built crofter's cottage - cosy, comfortable and well equipped.
On the ground floor are:
- A charming sitting room,
- A dining room with a wood-lined fitted kitchen off,
- and a bathroom with shower.
- 3 bedrooms - one double, one twin and a very small single.
The Assynt area is unsurpassed for scenery, walking, fishing and wildlife. From the enclosed garden there are views across the Minch towards the Outer Hebrides. Watch the fishing boats coming and going from the busy harbour of Lochinver, and visit the high quality local restaurants to sample some of the freshest seafood you've ever tasted, as well as local game, lamb and beef.
- The cottage is double glazed and well insulated, ensuring warmth and comfort at all times of year.
- There is electric storage heating as well as electric fires in the public rooms.
- The kitchen has an electric hob, combination microwave oven, refrigerator and automatic washing machine. There is also a small freezer, and a payphone.
- TV, DVD and VHS, as well as a variety of books and games are available for evenings in.