Sleeps: 4 - 9 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Irish Tourist Board: 4 Stars.
Low season 400 - 500 Euro pw.
High season 550 - 700 Euro pw.
For further details please contact:
Bernadette and Michael Barry
Tel: 00353 65 683 9125
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapStrasburgh Manor is located just 30 minutes drive from Shannon Airport and less than three miles from historic Ennis, the capital of County Clare. (Turn off the N18 Limerick-Galway road and continue past Ennis Golf Club on the R474).
6 Feb, 13 Feb, 20 Feb, 27 Feb
Set in six acres of mature trees and farmland with attractive private entrance driveway, it features high quality self catering accommodation, with exclusive and historic setting.
Painstakingly restored to their former glory, the Strasburgh Manor homes combine 'old-world' charm, including cedar beams and traditional stone fireplaces, with superb modern amenities.
- Four bedrooms en-suite, accommodating up to nine persons (three double beds and three single beds)
- Fully equipped kitchen/utility room, including freezer
- Large sitting room with stove fireplace
- Patio door leading to courtyard
- Two bedrooms en-suite, accommodating four persons (one double bed and two single beds)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Sitting room with solid fuel stove
The two separate buildings each have:
Baby-related services (ie baby-sitting, cot) are available on request.
- Wireless Internet
- Full central heating (electric)
- Washing machine
- Double glazed windows
- Colour TV
- Bed linen, towels, hair dryer, iron and ironing board supplied