ST PETERS COUNTRY COTTAGES
Honeysuckle and Primrose Cottage,
Rue de la Gallie,
Honeysuckle Cottage sleeps 4.
Primrose Cottage sleeps 3.
Sorry no pets.
Honeysuckle £425 - £1070 pw.
Primrose £405 - £950 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Claudine Paluch
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSituated in the quiet country lanes of St Pierre du Bois, Honeysuckle and Primrose Cottage lie across a courtyard from our own 200 year old traditional granite farmhouse. They are set in an acre of child friendly garden surrounded by fields. The local supermarket, post office and pub are within easy walking distance and the beautiful cliff paths and unspoilt south coast beaches are close at hand. The property itself boasts an all weather tennis court and a superb outdoor swimming pool heated in the summer months, in addition to a play area and ample space for ball games.
- Plenty of onsite parking.
- All linen included apart from beach/pool towels.
- Tariff includes electricity/heating.
- Washing machine and dryer provided free of charge.
- Patio for barbecues and al fresco dining.
(2 photos above and right)
- Large comfortable lounge/diner.
- TV and DVD player.
- Free WiFi.
- Modern well equipped kitchen.
- Newly fitted bathroom.
- Oil fired central heating for winter months.
- Upper floor with one double and one twin bedroom.
(2 photos, above)
- Stylish lounge / diner with integral newly fitted kitchen including dishwasher.
- Bathroom with bath,shower and underfloor heating.
- Single ground floor bedroom.
- Double bedroom on upper floor with lovely rural views.
- Electric storage heaters for the winter months.
- TV/DVD player.
- Free WiFi.
A cot and high chair are available for small children.
We are sorry that we do not take pets and we operate a no smoking policy in the cottages.