Sleeps: 2 + 1.
Pets welcome by arrangement.
Price range: £125 - £325.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01789 773969 or 07967 359019
Stonehouse Loft is a very comfortable studio apartment in a pretty riverside hamlet just 6 miles SW of Stratford upon Avon. Set in the grounds of our listed 17C house, Stonehouse Loft has been converted to a high standard.
- Delightfully furnished and centrally heated it is light and airy with wooden floors.
- The kitchen area has a fridge, hob, combination microwave and washing machine.
- The studio room has a kingsize bed, a comfortable seating area and a small dining table and chairs. There is also a flat screen TV and CD/Radio.
- Free Wi-Fi zone.
- The ensuite has a bath with overhead shower.
- A sunny patio outside overlooks the garden.
- All linen, towels, heating and electricity are included.
- The hamlet of Barton is located on the banks of the river Avon with the Heart of England Way passing through. The village has a fine 16C Inn.
- Close by are the villages of Bidford on Avon and Welford on Avon which offer fine pubs and restaurants, shops, Post Office, Golfing and Fishing.
- Within easy access of Stonehouse Loft you will find not only Stratford upon Avon with its world famous theatres but also Warwick with its fabulous castle, and the Cotswolds with towns such as Chipping Campden and Broadway.
- Nearby cities include Birmingham and the NEC, Gloucester with its cathedral and Cheltenham with its racecourse.
- Access is easy with the M6, M5, M40 and M42 motorways all within 30 minutes.