STONEHAYES GARDEN FLAT
Near Lyme Regis,
Sorry no pets.
Low season £250 - £500 pw.
High season £350 - £645 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01297 561462
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA self contained, all inclusive self-catering 2 double bedroomed ground floor flat. Set in a quiet residential area nestling in the hillside of West Cliff the property has fantastic sea and coastal views around Lyme Bay to Portland Bill.
7 Dec, 14 Dec, 21 Dec, 28 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan
NB: Please note that although this is a ground floor flat it is NOT suitable for wheelchairs or children under 10 years.
Local Area Information:
- Kitchen /Diner: A well equipped kitchen with electric hob and fan oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker, washing machine, tumble drier, crockery, cutlery, glasses etc and not forgetting the sea views.
- Bedroom 1: Twin 3ft. divan beds, fitted wardrobes and sea and coastal views.
- Bedroom 2: 4ft 6" double bed, fitted wardrobes and sea and coastal views.
- Bathroom: Bath with shower, wash hand basin and WC.
- Lounge: 3 piece suite, TV, CD player, patio doors and sea and coastal views.
- Outside: Patio area with steps down to the garden.
- Charmouth beach is a 10 minute walk away, here the jurassic coast heritage centre is well worth a visit (entry is free) where one can handle the fossils that once inhabited our oceans 175 million years ago. There is also a very interesting and informative short video that explains how fossils form and what to look for when you go out on your own fossil hunt.
- Charmouth has two churches, a couple of well stocked grocery shops, butchers, chemists, post office, news agents, hair dressers, two cafes, two pubs should you wish to wet your whistle or let your hair down a little.
- There a regular bus service West to Exeter and East to Weymouth and all stops in between.
- There is a main line railway station at Axminster - 15 minutes away by car.
- The quaint and historic town of Lyme Regis in only a short drive away (10 mins approx) with its ancient harbour 'The Cobb' which starred in the film 'The French Lieutenants Woman'. It also boasts a golf course, theatre, cinema; museum, an assortment of shops, restaurants and pubs.
For further information and availability
please contact Bob and Pat Gillam on 01297 561462.
Further photos available by email request.