STONEFOLDS FARM BOTHY
Sleeps: 2 - 3 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £260 - £350 pw.
Short breaks all year subject to availability.
For further details please contact:
Shirley or Neil McNiven
Tel: 01651 891267
Mobile: 07761 285998
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapStonefolds Farm is a quality rural experience for those who want to get away and relax. Located in a peaceful country setting the fresh air will rejuvenate you. Your hosts Shirley, Neil and family welcome you and are on site to make sure your stay is as relaxing as possible.
31 Jan, 7 Feb, 14 Feb, 21 Feb, 28 Feb
Stonefolds Farm Bothy is our pupose built cottage. It has a tarred access, ample parking, patio and garden. The accomodation, which is all on one level with ramped access, is spacious and light. It is finished to a high standard with quality furnishings. It has:
- A double and single bedroom.
- Shower room with large shower. Toiletries provided.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living area with digital TV and DVD player.
- In the kitchen you will find everything you need exept food. We try to provide all the little things, beverages, salt, pepper, herbs, spices, kitchenroll etc.
- The price includes linen, towels, heating & electric.
- Highchair, cot and baby bath provided.
- Situated in the heart of Aberdeenshire the farm has panoramic views in all directions.
- All the attractions of the area are only a pleasant drive away on quiet roads.
- Sample the whisky trail, visit some of the many castles or the small fishing villages and sandy beaches along the coast.
- Aberdeen with its attractions, airport and railway station is 40 minutes drive away.
- Our working cattle and sheep farm is home to a wide range of wild birds and animals.
- The numerous activities available in the area include golf, fishing, walking, cycling and riding.
Please see our other properties: Stonefolds Farm Cottage
Rowan Cottage, Stonefolds Farm