STONEFOLDS FARM COTTAGE
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Price range: £360 - £430 pw.
For further details please contact:
Shirley and Neil McNiven
Tel and Fax: 01651 891267
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapNeed to relax? - Our newly built spacious cottage is the ideal place. Situated on our family run farm it is in a peaceful location with panoramic views.
25 Feb, 4 Mar, 11 Mar, 18 Mar, 25 Mar, 1 Apr
- Come in the spring to see the lambs.
- Surrounded by its own garden it has a tarred access and ample parking.
- All the attractions of the area are only a pleasant drive away on quiet roads.
- Sample the whisky trail; visit some of the numerous castles or the small fishing villages and sandy beaches on the coast.
- Aberdeen with its many attractions, airport and railway station is 40 minutes drive away.
As we live on site we are always available to make sure your stay is as pleasant and relaxed as possible.
- The cottage is all on one level with disabled access.
- It has a double and a twin bedroom, bathroom with shower over the bath, and open plan living/dining/kitchen.
- In the kitchen you will find everything you need except food.
- We supply all the little things - salt, pepper, beverages, kitchen roll, etc for you.
- The prices are inclusive of linen, towels, heating and electricity.
Please see our other properties Stonefolds Farm Bothy, and Rowan Cottage