Dumfries & Galloway
Sorry no pets.
Low season £300 pw.
High season £325 pw.
Nightly rate £60 pn for short breaks.
For further details please contact:
BRENDAN AND RHONA MCCOLE,
Inniskeel, Millcroft Road, Minnigaff, Newton Stewart DG8 6PJ
Tel: 01671 403945
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapQuietly located on the Minnigaff side of Newton Stewart this immaculate little detached bungalow provides a warm and very comfortably furnished holiday cottage, centrally situated for exploring this super part of West Scotland.
23 Jul, 13 Aug
Riverside walks, fishing on the River Cree, restaurants, tea shops, pubs and shops are all just a short walk away. Dumfries and Galloway has an abundance of golf, salmon/sea trout rivers, bird watching, forest trails/walks, pretty seaside villages, botanical gardens, castles and stately homes to visit. Get away from the main roads and discover a more gentle relaxed pace of life. For quiet lazy days there is a garden with patio furniture to relax in an unwind.
- Sitting/dining room with electric fire in brick surround.
- Well fitted kitchen area.
- Bathroom with WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over.
- 1 double bedroom.
- Free WiFi.
- Electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster.
- Automatic washing machine, iron/ironing board.
- Colour TV, CD player.
- Electric storage heaters throughout.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Electricity included in rental.
- Garden with patio furniture.
- Private parking.
- Sorry no pets.