Dumfries & Galloway
Sorry no pets.
Low season £300 pw.
High season £325 pw.
Nightly rate £60 pn for short breaks.
For further details please contact:
BRENDAN AND RHONA MCCOLE,
Inniskeel, Millcroft Road, Minnigaff, Newton Stewart DG8 6PJ
Tel: 01671 403945
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapQuietly located on the Minnigaff side of Newton Stewart this immaculate little detached bungalow provides a warm and very comfortably furnished holiday cottage, centrally situated for exploring this super part of West Scotland.
24 Sep, 1 Oct
Riverside walks, fishing on the River Cree, restaurants, tea shops, pubs and shops are all just a short walk away. Dumfries and Galloway has an abundance of golf, salmon/sea trout rivers, bird watching, forest trails/walks, pretty seaside villages, botanical gardens, castles and stately homes to visit. Get away from the main roads and discover a more gentle relaxed pace of life. For quiet lazy days there is a garden with patio furniture to relax in an unwind.
- Sitting/dining room with electric fire in brick surround.
- Well fitted kitchen area.
- Bathroom with WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over.
- 1 double bedroom.
- Free WiFi.
- Electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster.
- Automatic washing machine, iron/ironing board.
- Colour TV, CD player.
- Electric storage heaters throughout.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Electricity included in rental.
- Garden with patio furniture.
- Private parking.
- Sorry no pets.