14 West Street,
One small pet welcome.
ETC: 4 Stars.
Low season £360 - £420 pw.
High season £450 - £600 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01305 760120
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapStonebank Annexe forms part of a Grade II listed building, which dates from the early 17th Century.
1 Nov, 8 Nov
Situated in a quiet location near the centre of the village of Chickerell, it is set back from the road in pleasant gardens, one mile from the South West coastal path that skirts the Fleet, the narrow lagoon, between Chesil Beach and the mainland. Also ideal for exploring the World Heritage Jurassic Coast.
It is conveniently situated to explore Thomas Hardy's Wessex and the county of Dorset. The popular bustling seaside town of Weymouth is 3 miles to the east, the county town of Dorchester 8 miles north and the picturesque village of Abbotsbury, well known for its Swannery and Sub-tropical Gardens is 6 miles to the west.
The village has a general store and Post Office, Pharmacy, hairdresser, library, doctor's surgery, and two pubs all within a few hundred yards of the house.
- Stonebank Annexe has two bedrooms (one double and one twin).
- The comfortable lounge/diner has colour TV with freesat, VCR and DVD player, radio/CD player with iPod dock, and WiFi is available.
- The kitchen has ample crockery etc. for 4, an electric cooker, fridge, microwave oven, freezer, coffee machine.
- The bathroom has a corner bath and shower over.
- From the lounge the patio doors lead to the enclosed garden with garden furniture on the patios.
- All power, gas, linen/towels and central heating is provided without extra charge.
- Parking is off road beside the Annexe and we welcome one small pet.
- Non-smokers only, please.