Dogs (max 2).
Prices £550 - £800 pw.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapIn a wonderful location on the Sutherland coast overlooking Badcall bay, the bungalow has stunning views over the small islands in the bay to the Hebrides and to Suilven, Quinag and many other mountains that the region is so well known to walkers for.
18 Oct, 25 Oct
- It is conveniently placed for sightseeing and activities in the area - 2 miles from the village of Scourie, the ferry for Handa Island bird sanctuary is at Tarbert 6 miles away and Lochinver is 30 minutes by car.
- Perfect for visitors interested in a comfortable secluded base from which to enjoy fishing, walking and wildlife.
The bungalow offers spacious comfortable accommodation with:
- Large sitting room with woodburning stove, TV, DVD.
- Dining room.
- Large, well equipped kitchen.
- 4 bedrooms, one with bath and shower ensuite.
- Family shower room.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble drier.
- Bed linen, towels, gas, electricity and wood for stove included.