1 Summer Hill House,
Sleeps: 2 adults, no children or babies.
Sorry, no pets.
Visit Britain: 5 Star.
Low season: £330 - £420 pw.
High season: £420 - £540 pw.
For further details please contact:
Katherine & Neil Stocks
Tel: 015395 33088
Reload this mapStocks Grange is a lavish 5 star apartment for 2 adults in Spark Bridge near Coniston. This remarkable holiday home lies within a stunning Georgian manor house set in five acres of beautiful gardens. Combining a historical 18th century building with modern comforts, Stocks Grange offers a luxurious and relaxing holiday home within easy reach of Coniston and Windermere.
- The extravagant bedroom offers a king size four poster bed, plush fabrics, and more than enough storage amongst the ornately carved solid mahogany furniture.
- The living room continues the elegant theme with deep cushioned sofa and armchair to curl up with a selection from the plentiful books, films and games from the shelves.
- The new bathroom has a double-ended bath and separate rainforest shower whilst the underfloor heating and heated towel rail radiate warmth.
- The modern kitchen boasts double oven, microwave, induction hob, fridge/freezer, and dishwasher and the utility room houses the washer/drier, boot tray and plenty of space for coats and waterproofs after a day in the Lakes.
- Wifi, iPod docks, 40 inch LED HD television in the living room, bedroom tv, blu-ray DVD player, and CD player with radio ensure you have the best modern comforts.
The idyllic location is very easy to reach yet feels secluded and unique. With stunning gardens offering mountain views, and numerous walks from the door you may never want to leave Stocks Grange. If you can tear yourself away from this extraordinary holiday home, nearby Coniston is a wonderful place to while away your time, or explore the fells and valleys on your doorstep.
With parking, a private patio and secure bike store, Stocks Grange is simply too wonderful to resist.