ST. MARY'S COTTAGE
9 St.Mary's Mews,
Sleeps: 3 (+ single sofabed).
Sorry no pets.
Low season: £300 - £325 pw.
High season: £350 - £450 pw.
£5 supplement per night for 4th person (or £20 per week).
For further details please contact:
Mobile: 07703 173526
Home: 01484 667598
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis charming cottage was built of local stone in 1985 and has been maintained to a high standard. Beautifully equipped and decorated, it is situated minutes from the village centre and lies in a conservation area. It is a peaceful residential neighbourhood surrounded by pretty gardens and yet is only minutes from woods, the riverbank and the village with numerous shops and restaurants a 250 metre walk away. It benefits greatly from being situated in a cul-de-sac with no passing traffic and designated parking space.
4 Oct, 11 Oct, 18 Oct, 25 Oct, 1 Nov
The cottage benefits from no passing traffic and private parking.Location:
- Local station 1 mile, 200m from main bus route.
- Nearest town Holmfirth 3.5 miles, Manchester, Leeds and Sheffield 25 miles, Huddersfield 5 miles.
- Close to Pennine Way and Calderdale Way.
- 4 good quality restaurants within 300m.
- Honley village is on the 'Grand Depart' Tour De France route to the famous Holme Moss Climb.
Features and Facilities:
- New well equipped kitchen diner.
- Lounge with quality furniture and patio doors leading to patio and garden.
- 32" TV/DVD/Video/Freeview/CD player and radio, + surround sound.
- Good size main bedroom with kingsize bed, fitted wardrobes plus TV video and DVD. Single sofabed in main bedroom for fourth person.
- Single bedroom with full sized single bed and storage.
- Modern bathroom with electric power shower, jacuzzi bath and shaver point.
- Pretty gardens to front and rear, and patio furniture.
- Private parking space in front of garage.
Short breaks of 2 nights plus, available all year.
- Outdoor furniture on patio.
- Linen provided except towels - unless travelling from overseas or by public transport.
- Gas central heating.
- Lockable shed for cycle storage by request.
Flexible start dates all year.
Welcome tray for all visits - tea, coffee, milk and biscuits.