Morayshire / Banffshire
Sorry no pets.
Low Season £350 pw.
Mid Season £475 pw.
High Season £600 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0141 337 1925
Mob: 07736 554276
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapStillman's Cottage is a former distillery worker's house within the grounds of Tormore distillery in Speyside. Tormore was the first completely new malt distillery to be built in the Highlands in the 20th Century and is still producing whisky.
The distillery sits on the A95 and lies between the small towns of Grantown-on-Spey and Charlestown of Aberlour (10 miles in opposite directions). There is a shop and pub within three miles.
Some of the many activities on the doorstep include; walking, forest cycling, skiing, fishing on the River Spey, bird watching (Ospreys in particular at the RSPB reserve at Loch Garten) and water sports on the lochs and rivers. The distillery is adjacent to the Speyside Way and lies in the heart of the Malt Whisky Trail. The unspoilt coast of the Moray Firth with its beaches and wildlife is within an hour's drive. Ballindalloch castle with its magnificent gardens (open to the public) is two miles along the road.
The cottage was fully refurbished in 2007 and includes:
- A large sitting room with a log burning stove and views to front and rear. Also, a TV with DVD player.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Modern well equipped kitchen/dining room with dishwasher, oven and hob, fridge, freezer and microwave.
- Separate utility room with a washer/dryer.
- 3 double bedrooms.
- Family bathroom upstairs and separate shower room with toilet downstairs.
- Safe garden with open views.