STEP COTTAGE BARN
West Sussex / East Sussex border
Sleeps: up to 4 (2 on sofabed).
Regret no pets.
Low season £415 - £475 pw.
High season £475 - £525 pw.
Short breaks or Bed & Breakfast available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01825 740574 or 07889 707017
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapLocated in the village of Danehill on the very edge of the historic Ashdown Forest. The Barn provides well appointed accommodation. Set in the grounds of the owner's home surrounded by landscaped gardens and nestling in a valley typical of the High Weald Area of Natural Outstanding Beauty this accommodation makes the perfect spot for a relaxing break.
25 Jul, 1 Aug, 8 Aug
Enjoy some of the many local attractions such as Bluebell railway, Sheffield Park Gardens, Wakehurst Place, Groombridge Place and of course all that The Ashdown Forest has to offer including Pooh Bear. Plumpton and Lingfield racecourses are a short drive away as is The All England Showjumping Course at Hickstead. Brighton is a 30 minute drive away, London 50 minutes on the train and Gatwick 25 minutes by car.
- Recently refurbished to a high standard the annex provides one light and airy (double) bedded accommodation with shower room and full equipped kitchen.
- Extra guests can be accommodated on the comfortable double sofa bed if required; there is ample room for a cot (not provided).
- Enjoy an evening drink on the deck watching the sunset and as darkness falls watch the bats feed and the deer graze around you.
- Guests can self cater or opt to have the fridge stocked for breakfast to cook at their leisure. There is an excellent traditional country pub serving award winning food and cask ales a short walk away. Breakfast items are sourced from a local farm and eggs come from our own chickens.
- Walkers, cyclists and horse riders very welcome. Bring your horse on holiday too, the owners stabling and grazing is just a mile away. Permits to ride on Ashdown forest can be arranged for guests and your hosts have detailed knowledge of the numerous local bridleways.
- Arrival and departure times are flexible.
- Off road secure parking available.
- All linen and towels provided.
- We regret that no smoking is allowed The Barn.