SMOKE HOUSE QUAY
Milford Haven Waterway,
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Visit Wales: 5 Stars.
Price range £275 - £795 pw.
Friday to Friday weekly bookings.
Short breaks out of season.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01437 763732
Mobile: 07901 630349
Reload this mapSmoke House Quay is a waterside development of apartments and penthouses completed in December 2005. Our first-floor apartment offers exceptionally well-equipped and comfortable accommodation for up to four people (plus baby).
- The apartment is accessed from the private car park via a lift or stairway.
- Two bedrooms: one king-size double (with en-suite w.c /shower), a twin bedroom and the principle bathroom.
- Open plan living rooms contain a sofa, comfortable chairs, a dining table and the modern kitchen with peninsular bar.
- French windows lead to balcony (with picnic furniture) giving spectacular views across the Milford Waterway.
- Kitchen equipment includes fridge, freezer, microwave, toaster electric hob, fan oven, washer drier, waste disposal unit and dishwasher. There is a full range of crockery, utensils and glasses.
- Television with DVD and an audio CD/tape system.
- Beds made up ready. Hand and bath towels provided.
- Electric heating throughout.
- Cot and high chair can be provided at no extra charge.
- This is a NO Smoking - No Pets property.
- There are NO extra charges.
- The town was developed in the late 18th Century by Quakers from Nantucket as a whaling port. Later described by Lord Nelson in 1802 as being "one of the finest harbours seen" it developed in the early part of the 20th Century as an important base for the fishing industry. Now it is an expanding marina with over 200 berths whilst still being used by trawlers.
- The Marina features restaurants, bars, a gallery, museum and ten pin bowling. Within an easy stroll of the apartment is a retail park (which includes Tescos) and the town's railway station. In the town itself are a variety of shops, banks, a sports centre with swimming pool and the award winning Torch Theatre which presents a variety of live shows and films.
- Milford Haven is centrally located for exploring all 180 miles of the Pembrokeshire National Park Coast. Northwards to Little Haven, Broad Haven and Newgale or the bustling traditional resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot to the south.
- Pembrokeshire's stunning coastal beauty extends inland to the Preseli Hills, on open expanse of highland scattered with mysterious prehistoric sites. Away from the coast you'll discover a host of places to visit - heritage sites such as St. Davids Cathedral and Pembroke Castle, and a wealth of exciting attractions and activities - Oakwood Adventure Park, Folly Farm, and Hetherton's Sports to name just a few.
- Milford Haven Golf club is within easy reach and there are other courses at Haverfordwest, and St. Davids. The County Town of Haverfordwest - just ten minutes by car - offers excellent shopping.