Station Cottage is located in a quiet lane with unrestricted parking. The property is approached by two short flights of steps, (and is therefore unsuitable for disabled access.) The sleeping accomodation consists of two double beds and one single with a temporary bed for occasional use.
The Annex is a well built wooden chalet, located in the rear garden up further steps, with two beds.Although electricity is supplied, it is unheated and only suitable for use from April until the end of October.
We do not provide laundry
Booking are from 4pm on Fridays to 10am on the following Friday
STATION COTTAGE, BEMBRIDGE, ISLE OF WIGHT
To check availability click on the '52 week vacancy' link button or either email (click email link ) or call 020 8767 7330 or 07836 763430. Once availability is confirmed please print off this booking form, complete it and return with the 50% deposit.
IN ADDITION WE REQUIRE A DEPOSIT OF £250 IN THE FORM OF A SEPARATE CHEQUE, WHICH WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU UN-CASHED AFTER YOUR DEPARTURE UNLESS THERE IS ANY MATERIAL DAMAGE TO THE PROPERTY OR CONTENTS DURING YOUR TENANCY.
Cheques should be payable to:
and sent to:
50 STREATHBOURNE ROAD,
LONDON SW17 8QX
Please reserve STATION COTTAGE, STATION ROAD, BEMBRIDGE, IOW from:
ALL BREAKAGES AND MATERIAL DAMAGE WILL BE CHARGED FOR !
I declare that I am over 18 years of age and have read the booking conditions and agree to be bound to these conditions.
Total in Party:
BOOKING CONDITIONS - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Reservations are accepted on the conditions shown on the Booking Form and as follows: -
1. Once the holiday reservation has been confirmed, the contract is between the Holidaymaker and the Owner of the cottage and the holidaymaker.
2. Reservations will be made upon receipt of a deposit of one-half of the total cost of the holiday together with a booking form duly signed by the applicant who must be over 18 years of age and will sign on behalf of all the persons who will occupy the property during the said period booked.
3. Payment of the balance of the total cost of the holiday booking is due thirty days before the date on which the holiday is to commence. Failure to ensure that such payment reaches The Owners by this date may result in the cancellation of the holiday and forfeiture of any money previously paid.
4. The information/photographs on the properties has been compiled as accurately as possible at the time of going to press. However, facilities or physical attributes may be ALTERED or WITHDRAWN for reasons beyond the control of The Owners.
5. The Holidaymaker undertakes to keep the premises and all furniture, fixtures and fittings in or on the premises in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the holiday and also undertakes to leave the premises in the same state of cleanliness and order as when they arrived. The Holidaymaker for any damage must compensate the Owner and breakages, which may occur, and excess cleaning that is required, sole interpretation of this will be by the Owner.
6. The Owner of the property or his representative is to be allowed access to the property at any reasonable time.
7. The number of persons using the holiday property is not to exceed the maximum number stated on the booking form.
8. If you find it necessary to cancel your holiday this contract is legally binding and means that in a court of law you will still be liable for the full cost of the holiday. We therefore strongly recommend that you take out a HOLIDAY CANCELLATION INSURANCE POLICY .Any cancellation must be made in writing and sent to the Company by Recorded Delivery post.
9. In the event of you cancelling your holiday and you either have no insurance cover or the cover you have does not apply to the reason for cancelling you must still pay the full cost of it. In such cases The Owner will make every effort to re-let the property for the period booked. If successful a refund of monies will be paid less £100, if The Owner is unable to re-let the property then as stated above, you will be liable to pay The Owner the full cost of the holiday.
10. On occasions it may be necessary for The Owner to make a material alteration to your holiday arrangements. In this event a full refund of monies will be made but the Owner shall not be under any other liability.
11. The Owner reserves the right to refuse any booking and the Owner reserves the right to cancel any booking already made if the property becomes for some reason(s) beyond the Owners control, unavailable subject to The Owner refunding in full any sums you have paid but The Owner shall not be under any other liability.
12. If the Holidaymaker fails to observe any of the conditions, the Owner or his Agent will have the right to require the Holidaymaker to vacate the property at once without any recompense.
13. The Owner shall not liable to any person or member of a holiday booking for any personal injury, loss, and theft or damage neither to property however sustained or caused nor for the loss or theft of money.
14. Small dogs only.
15. Smoking is not permitted.
16.Once payment has been received and confirmation issued any subsequent changes to the holiday booking at the Holidaymakers request cannot be considered.
17. Any dispute between the parties involved in the contract shall be settled according to English Law.