Galloway House Estate
Dumfries and Galloway,
Sleeps: 2 (4 with sofa bed).
Low season £310 pw.
High season £405 pw.
For further details please contact:
Ella McCreath - See our Facebook page
Tel: 01988 600 694
Fax: 01988 600 695
Reload this mapThe Stables Bothy is a beautifully restored cottage within an 18th century stables courtyard on Galloway House Estate. It has an enclosed garden with lawn and an organic vegetable patch for your use (photo at top of page). A safe external stair leads to the cottage and once inside it is all on one level. It adjoins our larger 3 bedroom Stables Cottage - ideal for larger groups or extended families.
- One double bedroom with lit-bateau bed and exposed beams.
- A comfortable sitting room with a woodburning fire, TV & DVD player, and a comfortable sofa bed.
- The kitchen has cooker, microwave, fridge and freezer compartment, a woodburning fire, beams and a wooden floor.
- Washing machine.
- All linen and towels are provided.
- Wireless Broadband internet access.
- Bicycles available for daily or weekly hire.
- Home reared organic beef for sale.
- Freshly baked cakes for sale delivered to your door.
- A huge games room in converted barn with table tennis, table football and climbing frame for toddlers.
The cottage is set amid a listed landscape which is organically farmed. It is 10 minutes walk from a safe sandy beach on the estate and 10 minutes drive from Wigtown - Scotland's booktown.We have three further properties to rent on the estate, sleeping 2 - 6.