The Old Yard,
Lower Sparr Farm,
Sorry no pets.
Sorry we are unable to accept children.
QIT: 4 Star.
Price range: £365 - £510 pw.
Keepers Lodge, sleeps 2
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01403 820639 or 07730 956420
Stable Cottage is a cosy, well appointed conversion of former grooms' accommodation situated on a private gated equestrian farmstead in Wisborough Green, West Sussex close to the South Downs National Park, and within a few minutes' walk of a delightful network of footpaths and bridleways, some of which pass by excellent pubs serving great food and local ales. The village is approx 30 mins' walk via footpath from the property and a great welcome will be found at the Cricketers Arms.
- The cottage has a living/dining room with woodburner, fully fitted kitchen, luxury bathroom with shower bath and a lovely double bedroom overlooking its own private garden and the grounds beyond.
- Floors are Indian stone and the cottage is centrally heated and double glazed to keep you cosy on those winter evenings.
- There is TV with SKY Freesat and WIFI, DVD player and Audio Centre.
- Parking is outside the cottage.
- Please contact us for full details of facilities available.
Please see our website for full details of attractions in the surrounding area.
- Stable Cottage is ideally situated for visiting the South Downs National Park, as well as Hickstead, Cowdray and Goodwood.
- Excellent restaurants and theatre can be found in Chichester and Guidlford, both only 30 mins' drive.