Sorry no pets.
Low season: £222 - £297 pw.
High season: £333 - £386 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs P. A Wright
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBeautifully and very tastefully converted from old stables, this pretty and spacious semi-detached cottage provides high standard accommodation, whilst still retaining the character and romance of the original building.
23 May, 30 May, 6 Jun
- There is a high ceiling with exposed beams, other character features and a gallery bedroom overlooking the living area.
- Stable Cottage is in the ancient village of Stratton, next to Bude, North Cornwall. Under 2 miles to the excellent beaches.
- Stratton is a pretty and rather quiet village, the cottage being a short stroll from the well known Tree Inn with its courtyard, bars and restaurant.
- Great area for walkers, Bude having miles of classic sandy beaches and cliff walks, and footpaths leading from Stratton village. (Golfing, town and sandy beaches very close by).
ELECTRICITY and CENTRAL HEATING INCLUSIVE.
- Bedroom 1 with matching single beds which can be arranged together to imitate a double bed. Duvets.
- Separate kitchen area with breakfast bar, fridge, microwave and oven grill and hot plates.
- Living area with colour T.V.
- Central heating.
- Downstairs wet room with shower unit, washbasin and toilet.
- Adjacent off the road parking space; also parking on the road outside.
- Patio doors open onto a small patio garden with garden table and chairs.