Ellington Hall Farmhouse,
Sorry, no pets.
Low Season £340 pw.
High Season £360 - £375 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Ann Pyrah
Tel: 01677 460366
Reload this mapHigh Ellington, situated within the Nidderdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, is a quiet farming hamlet two and a half miles north of Masham, in lower Wensleydale. Set adjacent to our farmhouse, the Stable has spectacular views looking out across the dale to the distant Hambleton Hills and North Yorkshire Moors.
The Accommodation is for two and comprises spacious living area, twin bedded bedroom with en suite shower and separate toilet with wash basin.
- Converted in 1993 to a high specification, The Stable is double glazed, centrally heated and has a log burning stove. A perfect warm, snug base even in the depths of winter.
- Equipment includes a full sized cooker, fridge, toaster, microwave, colour television, video, DVD and cassette radio.
- All bed linen, towels and tea towels are provided and our quoted prices include all gas and electricity consumed, and an initial supply of logs (extra logs available for a small charge).
- The Stable is set in its own garden with a small terrace beyond the French windows and an adjacent paddock.
- It has a separate access and ample off road parking.
- Whether you want a quiet, lazy holiday or a base from which to tour the Dales or Moors, High Ellington and The Stable are ideally located.
- The attractive market town of Masham, home of Theakston's and Black Sheep ales, is just two and a half miles away and offers a full range of shopping facilities.
- Leyburn, Middleham, Bedale, Ripon and Thirsk are all within twenty minutes drive.
- For the more energetic, the Dales are a walker's dream with hundreds of unspoilt footpaths to explore.
- A wealth of stately homes, gardens, castles and abbeys are within easy distance.
A deposit of £50 per week is required when booking and the balance payable 4 weeks before arrival.