Avenis Farm, Bournes Green, Oakridge,
Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL6 7NL
Well behaved pets welcome.
Low season £380 pw.
High season £410 - £580 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01452 770346 (day / evening / weekends)
Fax: 01452 357980
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapStable Cottage is situated on Avenis farm, adjacent to the Jacobean farmhouse and surrounded by woodland, streams, and meadows. Bournes Green is a small hamlet near to the village of Oakridge (about one mile away). Oakridge has an excellent village shop and a pub which serves good food. Stroud, the main town, is five miles away with an excellent farmers' market on Saturdays as well as usual shops and supermarkets.
1 Apr, 15 Apr, 22 Apr
While visitor's dogs are welcome they must be fully controlled near the sheep and wildlife.
- The living room, with a wood-burning stove and a colour TV and DVD player, opens onto a conservatory and a well equipped kitchen.
- Also on the ground floor, off the kitchen, is a small utility area and the bathroom which has a shower over the bath.
- An open staircase from the living room leads to a double bedroom through which is the access to the twin bedroom.
- The steps up to the front door and down to the kitchen mean that the cottage is not ideal for anyone who is severely handicapped.
- The heated outdoor swimming pool is 50 yards from the cottage in a secluded walled garden and is available during July and August. Outside these two months the pool can be heated on request at a price negotiable and payable on arrival.
- Price includes electricity, heating, bed linen and towels.
- The cottage is available all year round, including winter weekends and short breaks.
- 40 minutes from the M4 (Junction 15), 25 minutes from the M5 (Junction 13), five miles from Stroud mainline station (direct service from London Paddington).
- A network of public footpaths provides walkers with easy access to the surrounding valleys, commons and countryside.
- Other local towns and villages include Bisley, Nailsworth, Minchinhampton and Painswick.
- Within easy reach of Gatcombe, Badminton, Tetbury, Cirencester, Cheltenham and Bath.