ST. MAGNUS HAVEN
48 Main Street,
1 dog by arrangement only.
Low season £300 - £325 pw.
High season £350 - £600 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel and Fax: 0121 447 7671
Mobile: 07583 484065
During school holidays please telephone the mobile number as we do not have access to emails whilst away. Thank you.
Reload this mapSt.Magnus Haven can be found in Pennan in Aberdeenshire, Scotland, as featured in the film "Local Hero". A very pretty, cosy, detached single storey cottage for two and three guests with direct sea views with the advantage of an enclosed walled garden. The listed village is midway between Banff and Fraserburgh.
- The cottage, on the seafront, enjoys beautiful uninterrupted sea views from both sitting and bedroom windows.
- An ideal retreat for relaxation, the sitting room has a pretty Victorian fireplace, TV and CD player.
- Ground floor bathroom with washbasin, WC and bath with overbath shower.
- The kitchen/dining area has an electric cooker, fridge/freezer, washer, microwave oven, toaster and electric kettle, and leads to the sunny verandah and small walled private garden with table and chairs.
- Power, bedlinen and towels are provided.
- The cottage is no smoking.
- Parking is available outside the cottage.
- 1 dog by arrangement only.
- The village has a public telephone, as featured in the film 'Local Hero', an inn, and a small harbour from which fishing trips can be arranged.
- Seabirds, including Gannets and Puffins nest on the cliffs, and dolphins and seals can often be seen.
- Pennan is an ideal base for enjoying the many interests of the North Eastern coast which include golf, surfing, Duff House in Banff, river and sea angling, historic castles, and many other beautiful old fishing villages.