ST HERBERT'S COTTAGE
St Herbert Street,
Cot by prior arrangement.
Sorry no pets.
Visit Britain: 4 star.
Low season from £300 pw.
Mid season from £470 pw.
High season from £660 pw.
Short breaks from £200.
Friday changeover day.
Pagelink: Causey View, Keswick: Sleeps 2
For further details please contact:
Steve & Jo Laker
Tel: 017687 74656
Mob: 07889 469597
Fax: 07092 007169
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSituated in a quiet residential area only a few minutes walk from the centre of Keswick, this delightful property is kept meticulously. As well as being a superb base for walking and exploring the whole Lake District, the market town of Keswick offers a very wide range of shops, pubs and places to eat. WiFi and Sky TV installed (no extra cost).
3 Jan, 10 Jan, 17 Jan
- Entrance hall, large comfortable through dining area and lounge with feature slate fireplace and flame effect gas fire.
- Well equipped, luxury fitted kitchen with dishwasher, washer-dryer, fan oven and microwave.
- There is also a ground floor wc accessed off the rear lobby.
- A colour television (with Sky HD box), DVD player and CD hi-fi are all provided in the lounge area. Broadband internet ('wi-fi') and a phone line are also provided (local & national calls at evenings & weekends are included in the price of your holiday, along with reasonable internet use).
- Large double bedroom, single/twin room, bathroom with bath, separate shower and WC.
- Stairs lead to a very large attic room with a double and a single bed.
- The attic room has the benefit of a CD hi-fi.
- There is a small patio area to the front of the property and at the rear there is a single car garage backing onto a private roadway as well as on street parking.
Please note that changeover is on a Friday. Short breaks are available Monday to Friday (4 nights) or Friday to Monday (3 nights) except in school holidays.
- This superbly maintained cottage has gas central heating and double glazing.
- Bed linen and towels are all included.