at THE OLD SWAN
Sorry no pets.
ETC: 4 Stars.
Low season £176 - £300 pw.
High season £300 - £426 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mr Shaun Barns and Mrs Sara Barns
Tel: 01485 520151
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Stables is an attractively converted one bedroom property for two people. It is situated to the rear of an 18th century former inn, overlooking the secluded garden which leads to fields and open countryside. Great Massingham is one of Norfolk's most beautiful villages, and the village green and duck ponds are to the front of the property.
8 Oct, 15 Oct, 22 Oct, 29 Oct, 5 Nov
- The Stables is all on one level and has wood laminate flooring throughout.
- There is a large glazed hall/living area.
- The spacious bedroom leads to an en-suite bathroom, with large shower, basin and WC.
- The open plan lounge/diner with beautifully appointed kitchen has a modern feel but is still comfortable and relaxing.
- The clean beaches, bird and seal colonies of the north Norfolk coast are within easy reach.
- There are many beautiful properties to visit including Royal Sandringham Estate, Holkham Hall and gardens and Houghton Hall.
- The steam railways, Norfolk lavender centre and historic villages such as Walsingham are just a few of the local attractions.
- The Georgian market towns of Fakenham, Swaffham and Kings Lynn are nearby.
- The area is very popular for its cycling and walking opportunities in the beautiful surrounding countryside.