SQUIRREL NUTKINS CABIN
Isle of Wight
Sorry no pets.
Price range £250 - £550 pw.
Weekly bookings Friday to Friday.
For further details please contact:
Shelly and Paul
Tel: 01983 719871 or 07884 122933
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis newly refurbished timber built cabin makes the ideal cosy holiday retreat for two. It is well situated for exploring the whole island, and its many attractions.
19 Sep, 3 Oct, 10 Oct
The accommodation comprises:
- The village of Whippingham is near to Queen Victoria's Osborne House, and the yachting centre of Cowes.
- Pubs and restaurants are close by, as are lovely country and riverside walks.
- The Cabin is completely self contained, within the owners grounds, and enjoys its own privacy, with use of heated swimming pool. Courtyard garden and private parking. Red squirrels regularly visit the courtyard to feed.
- Entrance hall, with shower room off, containing electric shower, wash basin and W.C.
- The bedroom is fitted with double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- The kitchen, has a range of modern units, and is equipped with electric oven, hob, refrigerator, washing machine, microwave, etc.
- The kitchen is open plan to:
- The lounge/diner, which is nicely furnished, with ample comfortable seating. Dining table and chairs, TV, DVD player, radio etc. The lounge opens onto the courtyard and outside seating area which enjoys the morning sun, and is the ideal setting for that lazy alfresco breakfast.
- The Cabin is fully double glazed, and is electrically heated.
- It is equipped with everything to compliment a carefree holiday, including crisp white bed linen, towels are not provided. The property is fully maintained by the owners between every let.
- All electricity and fuel is included in the price, there are no extras.