No Pets or Smoking.
Not suited for disabled.
Price range: £435 - £495 pw.
Change over day - Saturday. Arrive after 3pm. Depart before 10.30am
Short breaks of a minimum of 3 nights by arrangement only.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01435 812775
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Byre is furnished and fitted to a very high standard and offers luxurious accommodation with a beautiful secluded south-facing walled garden. Located in an area of outstanding natural beauty and close to the newly established South Downs National Park, the South Coast, with Beachy Head and Seven Sisters.
5 Sep, 12 Sep
The accommodationhas a shared entrance lobby, double bedroom, bathroom, and a spacious open-plan kitchen / dining and lounge area which opens onto the courtyard garden.
- Under-floor heating and triple glazing throughout, with solid oak floors and fitted carpet in the bedroom.
- The bedroom has a superking size bed (or two singles upon request) bedside tables and large fitted wardrobes.
- The lounge area has a large sofa, two lounge chairs, a large rug, coffee table, sideboard and book case. There are also board games, a small library of books, Broadband via WiFi Freeview Television.
- The dining area has a circular glass table with two chairs on a circular rug.
- The luxury fitted kitchen has a fan oven, extractor fan, microwave/oven/grill, hob, integral washer/dryer, dishwasher, refrigerator and sink.
- The bathroom has a shower, wc, vanity wash basin, shaving point and heated towel rail/radiator.
- All bed linen, towels and tea towels are included.
- Garden table and chairs are available for dining alfresco as is a BBQ.
- For the artistic there is an artist's studio with easel (prior notification required).
- Private off road parking and cycle store.
- The use of Picnic Hamper, rug and picnic chairs.
The towns of Eastbourne, Lewes, Tunbridge Wells and Battle are all reachable within about 30 minutes. Newhaven, our nearest Channel Port takes 45 minutes. Brighton, Hastings and Rye take a little longer, as does Gatwick Airport (50 minutes). The nearest town for shopping is Hailsham just two miles away.