No Pets or Smoking.
Not suited for disabled.
Low season £425 - £435 pw.
High season £455 - £485 pw.
Change over day - Saturday. Arrive after 3pm. Depart before 10.30am
Short breaks of a minimum of 3 nights by arrangement only.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01435 812775
Reload this mapThe Byre has been newly decorated, furnished and fitted to a very high standard and offers luxurious accommodation with a beautiful secluded south-facing walled garden. Located in an area of outstanding natural beauty and close to the newly established South Downs National Park, plus the South Coast with Beachy Head and Seven Sisters.
The accommodationhas a shared entrance lobby, double bedroom, bathroom, and a spacious open-plan kitchen / dining and lounge area which opens onto the courtyard garden.
- Under-floor heating and triple glazing throughout, with solid oak floors and fitted carpet in the bedroom.
- The bedroom has a superking size bed (or two singles upon request) bedside tables and large fitted wardrobes.
- The lounge area has a large sofa, two lounge chairs, a large rug, coffee table, sideboard and book case. There are also board games, a small library of books, Hi-fi, colour TV and Broadband via a home hub.
- The dining area has a circular glass table with two chairs on a circular rug.
- The luxury fitted kitchen has a fan oven, extractor fan, microwave/oven/grill, hob, integral washer/dryer, dishwasher, refrigerator and sink.
- The bathroom has a shower, wc, vanity wash basin, shaving point and heated towel rail/radiator.
- All bed linen, towels and tea towels are included.
- Garden table and chairs are available for dining alfresco as is a BBQ.
- For the artistic there is a light artist's studio with studio & portable easel.
- Private off road parking and cycle store.
- Use of Picnic Hamper and chairs.
The towns of Eastbourne, Lewes, Tunbridge Wells and Battle are all reachable within about 30 minutes as is Newhaven, our nearest Channel Port. Brighton, Hastings and Rye take a little longer, as does Gatwick Airport (50 minutes). The nearest town for shopping is Hailsham just two miles away.