ALL WINTER WEEKS ARE NOW PRICED AT £275.00. UNTIL THE END OF FEBRUARY 2014, EXCEPT FOR CHRISTMAS 2013 WHICH IS STILL AVAILABLE AT £550.00.
SPOUTSCROFT COTTAGE has been awarded the prestigious
"5 STAR GOLD AWARD" for 2012/2013 from Quality in Tourism,the official Tourist Board for the 2nd year running.
I consider it a privelege to be able to work alongside them to achieve such a high accolade; we continually strive to maintain our high standards and hope that we may continue to receive this highest award for self catering accommodation in the future...Thank You !
We now hold an Energy Performance Certificate
THE PENNINE BRIDLEWAY NATIONAL TRAIL
The Pennine Bridleway is a new National Trail which is currently being developed for horse riders,cyclists and walkers.
When complete it will be around 200mls. long running form Derbyshire to Cumbria.
In addition, 3 link routes are being developed, including a 56 mile circuit through the West Pennine Moors.
130mls. of the trail are already open from Derbyshire to near Burnley on the Mary Townley Loop.
The Settle Loop is also open and passes through Austwick, the rest of the Trail through Lancashire and Yorkshire northwards to Cumbria, and the West Pennine Loop, is likely to open in the next 18 months to 2 years.
The open sections of the Trail are well used by local and visiting riders,cyclists and walkers.
PLEASE NOTE:- Spoutscroft Cottage now sleeps 2 guests only.
TESCO and ASDA now both offer an online delivery service to AUSTWICK village for guests convenience.
NEW FOR 2009/2010
Additional, enlosed patio area with table and chairs....an ideal spot to relax whilst looking out over the cottage garden,and keep pets safe and secure too.
Smoke alarms with emergency lighting fitted both upstairs and downstairs.
Energy saving lighting fitted throughout the cottage.
"A" rated fridge/freezer to utility room.
Pets are most welcome but I do
ask for a donation of £10.00.per week,
for the charity "Beagle Welfare".
Short breaks are available October-March, but excluding Christmas and New Year, Friday-Monday or Monday-Thursday,
3 nights, at a cost of £225.00.for 2 persons, using 1 bedroom only
Even though my weekly start days are now Friday, I can sometimes be a little flexible, so please ask !
I now hold a Certificate of Portable Appliance Testing for all electrical items, and a Fire Risk Assessment for the added safety of all guests.
An "Access Statement"is also available.
I now also hold an Energy Efficiency certificate too which is a legal document for holiday cottage owners to comply with from June 2011.
June, 2011.......Flatscreen wall mounted televisions are now provided in both bedrooms.
Luxurious "Nimbus Emporium" mattress toppers on both beds....not memory foam !
If you need any further information, please do not
hesitate to contact me.
RECENT COMMENTS FROM MY VISITOR BOOK
* Our 5th.visit to your beautiful cottage and have
enjoyed every minute of our stay!
* The cottage was as welcoming and comfortable as
* Thank you for all the Festive and seasonal
touches that made us feel so welcome!
* Fantastic cottage,stayed at lots,and this is the
most well equipped and comfortable!
* Thanks so much for letting us enjoy your cottage,
the best we have ever stayed in,beds are so comfy,
and all the equipment to make life a little easier!
* The cottage is ideally situated for exploring the
* Christine, if only you could organise the weather as
much as your lovely cottage!
* Thank you Christine for providing a very well thought
out cottage and your attention to detail has been
* We wouldn't change a thing - 100% perfect!
* If it's not here,you don't need it!
* The cottage is fantastic,I could live here
* Priviledge to be here,cottage just perfect!
* Well what can I say? absolutely perfect country
* An enormous amount of thought and consideration
has gone into equipping this cottage and this
was much appreciated!
* Another lovely week in "my cottage".
* Keep making a difference with your high
* The most thoughtfully equipped, beautifully
presented cottage of the many we have stayed
* We found you on the Internet in Australia
and the cottage,the village,and the Dales
surpassed all our expectations!
* Beautiful cottage,such thoughtful inclusions!
* Definitely "a home away from home"
* We have had a great time,and will fondly
hold the memories of this chapter of
* Many thanks for the welcome and your
eye to detail!
* If the weather had been as good as the
cottage our holiday would have been
perfect,as it was,it was great!
* A perfect haven to recharge our batteries!
* Lovely cottage in idyllic surroundings!
* Thank you for your thoughtfulness that did
not go unnoticed,that made this cottage stand
out,and our week special!