CNOC GLASS & CNOC DOON
Dumfries & Galloway
Sleeps: 4 + 1.
Pets by prior arrangement.
Tourist Board: 3 star.
Low season £210 pw.
Mid season £260 pw.
High season £380 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01671 820 224
Reload this mapCnoc Glass and Cnoc Doon are newly completed identical semi-detached cottages set within their own private, enclosed garden on the family's working farm. They have been built in traditional Galloway cottage style to a very high standard. Each cottage sleeps 4 (Z-bed available for 5th person) and are ideal to rent together for a larger group.
Situated 1.5 miles from the village of Creetown and 5 miles from the market town of Newton Stewart the cottages benefit from good local facilities including convenient local grocery store, Post Office, hardware store, a choice of places to eat and an excellent local butcher. Newton Stewart also offers some good places to eat, a cinema and public swimming pool. The unique setting of the cottages will give you a peaceful rural location with proximity to major road network, local tourist attractions and the National Cycle Route.
The National Cycle Route runs through the farm and provides direct access to the latest 7 Stanes project at Kirroughtree (2 miles) making it an ideal base for cyclists and walkers purpose built drying room and lockable storage is provided for equipment. Numerous golf courses are within easy reach.
- Porches to the front of the cottages maximise the panoramic views over Wigtown Bay and the Galloway Hills allowing you to sit, relax and enjoy the view.
- Each benefit from 1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedroom (option of extra bed), spacious shower room, fully fitted dining kitchen with cooker, microwave, fridge and dishwasher and a well appointed lounge.
- There is a separate drying room with washing machine for shared use.
- Both cottages have a garden area with outdoor furniture and barbecues.
- All bed linen, heating and electricity is included in rental charge.
- Guests are asked to supply their own towels.
- Ample safe parking.
- Cot/highchair available request when booking.
- Pets welcome by arrangement.