SPEAN LODGE COUNTRY HOUSE
Sleeps up to 4.
Sorry, no pets.
Visit Scotland: 4 star.
Low season £450 - £530 pw.
High season £575 - £595 pw.
For further details please contact:
Glen and Suzanne Wilson
Tel: 01397 712004
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapHistoric Spean Lodge is set in 2 acres of lovely landscaped grounds above the river in the centre of the Highland village of Spean Bridge. We are just 9 miles north of the resort town of Fort William and Ben Nevis, Britain's highest mountain.
First class self catering accommodation is offered in charming River House.
- A superb base for also exploring Loch Ness and The Great Glen, Glencoe, Isle of Skye and the Cairngorms National Park.
- Lots of activities available, including hill and forest walks, mountain biking and water sports in the Outdoor Capital of the UK.
- Wildlife, castles and whisky distilleries closeby.
- Relax and enjoy our lawned and wooded gardens.
River House occupies the spacious former north wing of the Lodge and stands above the River Spean. It retains many of its original Victorian features.
- Large lounge/ dining room with open fire and TV/DVD player.
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom.
- Second double bedroom.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Separate shower room and w.c.
- Store room for luggage, skis etc.
- Private entrance and parking.
- Free Wi-fi internet access.
- Weekly rental includes electricity, central heating, bed linen and towels.
- Available for short breaks between October and May.
- Bed and breakfast accommodation available in the main Lodge.
- Please visit our website for further information and more photographs.