DAISY BANK COTTAGE
Sleeps: 2 - 5.
Sorry no pets.
Visit England: 4 Star.
Low season £350 - £420 pw.
High season £485 - £535 pw.
Short Breaks available October-March.
Discount available for 2 people occupying the cottage.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01298 813027
Reload this mapSituated in a small village in the Peak District National Park, the cottage has spectacular views of the surrounding countryside. Dating from the 1700's with original features retained, it has been tastefully modernised to a high standard. Full central heating, electricity and an initial supply of fuel for the fire included in the price. WiFi available.
Internally the accommodation comprises:
- Comfortable sitting room with sofas, TV and open fire.
- Spacious dining kitchen with AGA, separate electric cooker, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave.
- Downstairs WC and utility with washing machine.
- 2 double bedrooms with king sized beds and one single room.
- Bathroom with bath, power shower, WC and additional separate WC upstairs.
- WiFi connection.
- The cottage is south facing and adjoins open farmland. The rear private patio area is a sunny spot to enjoy the adjacent cottage garden.
- Safe parking for 2 vehicles immediately adjacent.
- A short walk to the village pub and many walks from the cottage door.
- Visit our website for further information (click on website link).