SOUTH VOXTER LODGES
Sleeps: 4 per Lodge.
Sorry no pets.
Per Lodge: £350 - £530 per week.
£80 per night, minimum stay 4 nights (only available in low season).
January: £350 per week
February: £350 per week
March: £350 per week
April: £460 per week
May: £460 per week
June: £530 per week
July: £530 per week
August: £530 per week
September: £460 per week
October: £460 per week
November: £350 per week
December: £350 per week
For further details please contact:
Steven Hawkins, Donna Hawkins
Tel: 01950 477 400 or 07899 907014
Reload this mapSouth Voxter Lodges comprise two brand new self-catering Lodges which are available from the beginning of May 2013. Set in an idyllic coastal location in Cunningsburgh, there are magnificent views across open sea, and over to the island of Mousa, famous for its Iron Age Broch Tower. They also enjoy fantastic views across open grassland and West to the Hill of Hoofield.
The Lodges are situated in a peaceful rural area, which is ideal for coastal and hill walks, bird-watching and admiring Shetland's abundance of wildlife, sea mammals, flora and fauna.
Directions from Northlink Ferry Terminal
- 'Shamara' and 'Sundari' each have one double and one twin bedroom, both with fitted wardrobes.
- There is a large, modern open-plan kitchen/dining/living room and a shower room with vanity unit.
- The utility room is fitted out with washing machine, tumble dryer and clothes airer, and there is also a spacious entrance porch.
- The fitted kitchen has an integral oven, a fridge with freezer compartment, a microwave, as well as an expansive selection of crockery, cooking utensils and cutlery.
- The living room has two leather sofas, LCD TV with Freeview and a DVD Player.
- The Lodges benefit from underfloor heating throughout, and there is complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Booking fee includes bedding, towels and utility bills.
- A cot and high chair are available at no extra charge.
From Lerwick head for the main A970 South towards Sumburgh. Stay on the main A970 road until you reach the village of Cunningsburgh, which is just over 9 miles from Lerwick. Carry on through Cunningsburgh for a further one and a half miles. Then take the junction marked Mail, which is the last turn off on your left before you leave the village of Cunningsburgh. Follow the road for approximately three quarters of a mile. The entrance road to South Voxter Lodges is on the left. Please telephone 01950 477 400 or 07899 907014 on arrival at South Voxter Lodges, and we will meet you there.
Directions from Sumburgh Airport
From Sumburgh, follow the main A970 road for approximately 15 miles until you get to the village of Cunningsburgh. Just as you enter the village, turn right at the Mail Junction. Follow the road for approximately three quarters of a mile. The entrance to South Voxter Lodges is on the left. Please telephone 01950 477 400 or 07899 907014 on arrival at South Voxter Lodges, and we will meet you there.