Horton in Ribblesdale,
Sleeps: 2 adults only.
Not suitable for children or babies.
Up to 2 dogs welcome.
No smoking in cottage.
Low season £160 per week.
Mid season £210 per week.
High season £260 per week.
Short breaks available (minimum 3 nights).
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01729 860394
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapOur well appointed, quality accommodation is situated in the tiny farming hamlet of Newhouses which lies at the heart of the Three Peaks area of the Yorkshire Dales.
8 Mar, 15 Mar, 22 Mar, 29 Mar, 5 Apr, 12 Apr
The accommodation, which sleeps two, is formed from the old stable and hay loft adjoining the owners house. There is a small fore garden with seat.
- Behind a private front door a staircase rises to the first floor open plan lounge/diner with 2 comfy arm chairs, a colour TV and DVD player. The local hills and fells dominate the views from the windows.
- The modern fully fitted kitchen has ample storage, a fridge, microwave, electric fan oven and 4 ring hob with extractor hood. It's equipped with a comprehensive range of equipment and utensils, an iron and ironing board.
- The shower room has an electric shower, wc and hand basin with shaver point.
- The gallery bedroom is reached by an open staircase and has an opening roof window. Here you will find a double bed with king sized duvet, bedside tables each with shelves and a storage drawer, a small wardrobe with hanging and further shelf space. There is ample under eaves storage for suitcases etc.
- Warmth is provided by storage heaters and additional electric heating is available.
- The shower room has a radiator.
- The booking price includes all electricity, linen and towels.
- Off road parking for one car is adjacent to the accommodation.