Horton in Ribblesdale,
Sleeps: 2 adults only.
Not suitable for children or babies.
Up to 2 dogs welcome.
No smoking in cottage.
Low season £160 per week.
Mid season £210 per week.
High season £260 per week.
Short breaks available (minimum 3 nights).
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01729 860394
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapOur well appointed, quality accommodation is situated in the tiny farming hamlet of Newhouses which lies at the heart of the Three Peaks area of the Yorkshire Dales.
13 Sep, 20 Sep, 4 Oct
The accommodation, which sleeps two, is formed from the old stable and hay loft adjoining the owners house. There is a small fore garden with seat.
- Behind a private front door a staircase rises to the first floor open plan lounge/diner with 2 comfy arm chairs, a colour TV and DVD player. The local hills and fells dominate the views from the windows.
- The modern fully fitted kitchen has ample storage, a fridge, microwave, electric fan oven and 4 ring hob with extractor hood. It's equipped with a comprehensive range of equipment and utensils, an iron and ironing board.
- The shower room has an electric shower, wc and hand basin with shaver point.
- The gallery bedroom is reached by an open staircase and has an opening roof window. Here you will find a double bed with king sized duvet, bedside tables each with shelves and a storage drawer, a small wardrobe with hanging and further shelf space. There is ample under eaves storage for suitcases etc.
- Warmth is provided by storage heaters and additional electric heating is available.
- The shower room has a radiator.
- The booking price includes all electricity, linen and towels.
- Off road parking for one car is adjacent to the accommodation.