8 holiday cottages & homes at:
Oldford, Frome, Nr Bath, Somerset
Properties sleep 2 - 22.
Pets welcome by prior arrangement.
WiFi in all properties.
Low: £235 - £1750 pw.
High: £420 - £3700 pw.
For further details please contact:
Executive Holidays, Whitemill Farm,
Iron Mills Lane, Oldford, Frome, Somerset BA11 2NR
Tel: 01373 452907
Fax: 01373 453253
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapExecutive Holidays has 8 Self-Catering Cottages & Homes near Bath, in rural Somerset.
21 Jan, 28 Jan, 4 Feb, 11 Feb, 18 Feb, 25 Feb
Oldford Farmhouse (sleeping 21 + 1) is a magnificent 16th Century property located near the hamlet of Lullington. Surrounded by superb walled gardens and the marvellous Somerset countryside - this house is ideal for family gatherings, corporate events and even wedding receptions.
- Individual properties sleeping from 2 to 22.
- Riverside locations.
- Available for short and long breaks.
- Open all year round.
Our seven Oldford Farm Holiday Cottages (sleeping from 2 to 11) are arranged around the courtyard of The Farmhouse, each with riverside views and a perfect retreat for exploring the area. These can be booked separately or combined for larger parties - all with the same high class facilities.
All our cottages and homes are decorated and furnished to the highest degree and incorporated within our pricing structure are all overheads including electricity charges, heating, bed linen and towels and VAT. WiFi is available in all our properties.
- Nestling in a valley of outstanding natural beauty alongside the River Frome at Oldford we are situated on the outskirts of the small market town of Frome - approximately 12 miles from the World Heritage City of Bath.
- We are centrally situated for exploring Longleat, Wells, Glastonbury, Cheddar Gorge, Wookey Hole, Stonehenge, Bristol and Salisbury.
- Shopping and a great night out are available in nearby Bath (20 minute drive away). We are the perfect place for hen-weekends and get-togethers with a mix of countryside and city adventure.
- The surrounding countryside lends itself as a peaceful retreat for fishing, painting and numerous walks - or - as an ideal centre for an active family holiday with horse riding, karting, clay-pigeon shooting and much, much more available locally.