THE SNOWDONIA RETREAT
Sorry no pets.
Low season £168 pw.
2 night breaks £68.
Each extra night £24.
High season £210 pw.
For further details please contact:
Marion and Ian Macleod
Tel: 01286 650707
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this map'The Snowdonia Retreat' - a cosy hideaway for two people, situated in the beautiful surroundings of Snowdonia National Park, approx half way between Caernarfon and Beddgelert.
19 Apr, 26 Apr, 3 May, 17 May
- Outdoor activities abound - walking (it is just under 2 miles from the Snowdon Ranger path), climbing, biking, watersports, horse riding, etc.
- Alternatively explore the delights of North Wales by car: there are historic castles, picturesque villages, stunning scenery and numerous beaches (Llandudno, the Lleyn peninsula and Anglesey) all within an hour's drive.
- The delightful Welsh Highland Railway line can be boarded some 400 metres from the site at the request halt of Plas-Y-Nant.
- A cosy room, with en-suite shower, kitchen /dining area, separate wc with handbasin.
- The Snowdonia retreat is a self contained room with its own entrance. The owners live in the adjoining house and are always willing to pass on their local knowledge.
- The house is situated one end of a small campsite (only 13 pitches and no children). Residents in the house are welcome to use the campsite picnic area to enjoy the picturesque views of Gwyrfai valley.
- T.V with freesat, and DVD player
- Access to campers washing machine and tumble dryer (extra charge)
- Double bed with all bedding provided
- Combination mini oven/microwave
- 2 Electric hobs
- Fridge with freezer box
- Cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils
- Clothes hanging area
- Central heating + independent oil filled radiator
- Electricity and heating costs included
- Free internet access via cable
From A55 (Northern England & Scotland) From A55 (North Wales Coast road) take A487 to Caernarfon. At Caernarfon take the A 4085 towards Beddgelert. Pass straight through Caeatho and Waunfawr. Look for the Silver Birches Camping sign which is 0.2 miles after the sign for Betws Garmon, just 80 metres on the left after red telephone box.
From A5 (The Midlands and Southern England) At Capel Curig, turn left onto the A4086. In approx 4 miles, turn left onto the A 498 towards Beddgelert. In Beddgelert, go straight ahead onto the A 4085 towards Caernarfon. In approx 7 miles, you will enter Betws Garmon. Look for the Silver Birches Camping sign on the right hand side, just after the sign for Plas-y-Coed.