THE SMOKE ROOM
The Old Smokehouse,
Sleeps: 2 + 1.
Cot available if needed.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £265 pw.
High season £350 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01289 309581
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPrivate secluded courtyard location within the town walls, 5 minutes walk from town centre and beach. Converted historic former salmon smoking property adjacent to main house dating from around 1780.
20 Sep, 27 Sep
- Comfortable ground floor accommodation.
- One bedroom with double bed, single bed, Graco cot/bassinet. Airing cupboard and wardrobe etc. Bed linen provided.
- Bathroom with wc, hand basin and large shower. Towels etc included.
- Kitchen with range cooker, microwave and washing machine.
- Pantry with fridge-freezer and storage.
- Wood panelled lounge with dining table, sofas, Freeview TV, DVD and coal effect electric fire.
- WiFi available.
- Central heating.
- Private parking.
- Shared use of enclosed patio garden.
- Quiet secluded location.
- The Walls Walk, immediately adjacent to The Old Smokehouse, enjoys views across the estuary, sea, to Holy Island and up The Tweed.
- The Lowry Trail follows the famous artist's favourite venues.
- 10 miles south of Berwick, Holy Island or Lindisfarne is accessible by causeway at low tide.
- Walks in the area include The Berwickshire Coast Path, St Cuthbert's Way, the Cheviot Hills and the Lammermuir Hills.
- Berwick is on the Coast & Castles cycle route (Newcastle to Edinburgh) and the northern section of the Pennine Cycleway (Kendal to Berwick).