Travel cot available.
Sorry, no pets.
Wales Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Low season £325 - £400 pw.
High season £415 - £845 pw.
For further details please contact:
Philip & Glenis Lacey
Tel: 01327 855552 or Philip Mobile: 07816 515513
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapRecently extended and refurbished, in the heart of St Brides Bay in The Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, an idyllic 'Pink Cottage' in quiet 'no through' private lane with far more horse riders passing than traffic! About 300metres from a sandy beach and the Coast Path with fine views to the sea from the extensive garden.
24 Sep, 1 Oct, 8 Oct
- Comfortable well appointed accommodation with spacious lounge and separate kitchen / dining room, utility and ground floor bathroom / wc with shower.
- Two double and a twin bedroom, upstairs shower and wc.
- Central Heating and Double Glazing, Sky Freesat, Free Wifi.
- Tremendous beaches, ideal for walking, coast path, sea fishing etc.
- Rent inclusive of electricity, heating etc.