Sleeps: 2 (+ child).
1 pet welcome.
Dartmoor Approved Accommodation.
Low season £235 - £275 pw.
High season £305 - £495 pw.
Shortbreaks available, minimum 1 night, low and mid season.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01822 810285
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapComfortable, detached cottage tucked away on a quiet lane, leading directly to the moor. Network of footpaths and panoramic views of the high moor. Few minutes drive to the thriving town of Tavistock, currently enjoying an excellent reputation for its local food and its markets held regularly in the pannier market. Ideal location to from which to explore Dartmoor and North and South coasts (Bude 28 miles, Looe 30 miles).
23 Jul, 30 Jul
The Smithy, until the turn of the last century, a wheelwrights forge, serving the village of Brentor, has been skilfully converted to provide quality accommodation for couples or those holidaying alone.
- Open plan living room with sofa bed, dining area and modern fitted kitchen.
- Comfortable lounge area with LCD TV / DVD / radio.
- Cosy double bedroom.
- Shower room with separate toilet.
- King size duvet, linen and towels provided.
- 1 pet welcome. Great dog walks from the door!
- NSH and electric 'woodburning' stove.
- Private parking 45metres.
- We also offer B&B and/or Yurt accommodation.
- Free WiFi is available at the owner's home (40 metres).
- Special place for those seeking peace and tranquillity. Guests encouraged to enjoy owner's extensive garden and woodland. (Garden accessed from owner's cottage, 45metres).
- Lydford Gorge with its dramatic waterfall is a short walk down the valley.
- Visit the twelfth century church of St Michael de Rupe, perched on the hilltop above Brentor - the highest working church in England!
- Morwellham Quay, gateway to The World Heritage Site, 15 minutes drive.
- The outstanding Eden project is 42 miles distant.
- Many good gardens to admire, RHS Rosemoor, 33 miles, Garden House,10 miles.
- Choice of excellent pubs and restaurants for good food and drink, all within a short drive.