Sorry no pets.
Unlimited internet access.
Visit Britian: 4 Star.
Low season £300 - £400 pw.
High season £350 - £650 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Rachel Fyfe
Mobile: 07749 703995
Tel: 01858 525672
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSmallthorns Barn is a recently converted barn in a quiet rural situation, with uninterrupted farmland views. Comfortable and well equipped, large french windows and high ceilings create sunny airy rooms, whilst underfloor heating keeps it warm and cosy even during the winter months. With a south facing garden and terrace to relax in, it is an ideal base to explore both Northamptonshire and Leicestershire as well as places farther afield. It is on the edge of the site of the Battle of Naseby, and easily accessible from A14, M6 and M1. Short breaks by arrangement, please ask for details.
18 Jul, 25 Jul, 1 Aug, 8 Aug
Out and about:
- 1 double room with french doors to terrace, and 1 twin room. Beds made up with duvets and anti allergy pillows, and good quality linen. Wardrobes and plenty of storage space.
- Spacious kitchen living room with beamed ceiling and french doors to terrace. Two sofas with TV and DVD. Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave and full size cooker. Utility area with washing machine.
- Underfloor heating throughout, driven by renewable energy - a ground source heat pump.
- The bathroom has a full size bath with shower over. Shaver point.
- Secure south facing walled garden with terrace. BBQ, table and chairs are supplied.
- Internet access.
- Cot and highchair available on request - please mention when booking.
- Generous parking outside.
- Pub meals available in Clipston, 10 minutes walk. Or 10 minutes drive to many more.
- Restaurants, PO, shops in the lovely town of Market Harborough - 5 miles.
- Walks on farm and local footpaths.
- Close to Kelmarsh Hall, Althorp and Lamport Hall.
- Walking, golf, fishing, cycling, sailing, riding, gliding... and more, all available locally.
- Rockingham Castle, Stratford upon Avon, Welland Valley, Belvoir castle within 1 hours drive.