Sleeps: up to 6 +cot
One well behaved dog welcome.
ETC: 4 Stars.
Prices £330 - £620 pw.
Short breaks November to March from £220.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Nicola Arrowsmith-Brown
Tel: 01603 270457
Reload this mapSKYLARKS has been decorated to emphasize its light and airy rooms and has been equipped to high levels of comfort. This is a home for your holiday, not just a 'holiday home'. You will begin to relax from the moment you arrive to find your beds made up, a fire laid and a tea tray waiting.
CLEY is one of the prettiest of the villages which are dotted along the coast, waiting to be explored, and has a magnificent windmill which dominates the skyline. Close by the mill, on a quiet pathway right in the heart of Cley, you will find Skylarks, built using traditional Norfolk flint. Passed only by pedestrians, it is just yards from good food shops, eating places and the Norfolk Coastal Path. The world famous bird reserve on Cley marshes is within easy walking distance.
Skylarks is available for holidays all year round and has...
Photography by David Strickland
- 3 bedrooms, 1 double, 2 twin.
- Sleeps six plus baby (cot provided).
- Electric central heating.
- Plentiful hot water.
- Bathroom with WC, basin and electric shower over bath.
- Additional separate WC.
- Sitting/dining room with wood burning stove, comfortable sofas, colour TV, DVD, video recorder, hi-fi, radio, books.
- Free Wireless Broadband.
- Well-equipped kitchen with washer/dryer, dishwasher, electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer.
- Sheltered courtyard garden with furniture.
- For babies and small children - cot, high chair, child's dining chair, stair gate, nursery table-ware, enclosed garden.
- Garage for one car (further parking in quiet cul-de-sac nearby).
- One well-behaved dog welcome in downstairs rooms.
- No smoking.
Photo below: Cley Mill
Let our guests tell you about their holiday in Skylarks...
Contenders for the favourite sandy beach include Holkham, Wells and Sheringham.
- "A lovely cottage, all very clean and beautifully equipped".
- "The cottage is ideal, lots of space and very well situated. Great stove!"
- "Warm, comfortable, cosy cottage."
- "Another wonderful, peaceful week spent walking and birdwatching."
- "Saw seals at Cley beach"
- "Blue skies and warm winds meant spending time paddling in the sea and building sandcastles with our 2 year old".
- "Views of the marsh harriers were impressive."
Come and see what they all enjoyed!
Photo below: Boats at Morston