SKYE WHITE HOUSE
Isle of Skye
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £375 - £695 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mr Torsten Mansson
Tel: 07917 161 211
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Skye White House is a beautiful newly renovated two-bedroom self-catering cottage. Located in Sleat, the cottage enjoys breathtaking views across Knock Castle and the Sound of Sleat. The cottage is conveniently located being only a 20 minute drive from the Skye Bridge. Inverness is only a 2 hour drive, with London 5 hours door to door, ask us how. Sleeping 4 (one double and one twin bedroom), the cottage is beautifully furnished throughout, using a Scandinavian-inspired selection of natural materials including solid oak, soft wool blankets, plus two wood-burners.
25 Feb, 4 Mar, 11 Mar, 18 Mar, 25 Mar, 1 Apr
- The cottage sleeps 4 in one double and one twin bedroom, each bed dressed in crisp white cotton, with plenty of fluffy pillows, soft blankets and throws.
- The cottage is newly renovated with 2 wood burning stoves making it a cosy and comfortable house to stay at any time of the year.
- The furniture throughout is Scandinavian-inspired using a selection of natural materials including solid oak, soft wool blankets including plenty of soft cotton cushions. A large sumptuous sofa occupies the living room along with a beautifully crafted tan leather armchair. There is a wood-burning stove in both the dining and the living rooms.
- The cottage has all the latest modern essentials you night expect, including broadband Wi-Fi internet, a SONY Freeview Internet TV and DVD player.
We want you to enjoy your stay in the Isle of Skye as much as we do. For more pictures please see our website.Location
- The house is ideally located in the Isle of Skye, just 20 minutes from the Skye Bridge. The cottage enjoys a large gated garden and panoramic views across the water of the Sound of Sleat. Nearby are an abundance of walking trails, great places to eat, the Clan Donald Centre, Armadale Castle and its famously beautiful gardens.
- There is an abundance of activities on the Isle of Skye and the wider area including walking, eating out, climbing, golf, whiskey, sailing, fishing, whale watching, kayaking, riding, culture, dark skies and much, much more.