Taigh na h-aibhne,
Isle of Skye
Sorry no pets.
Low season £425 pw.
High season £725 pw.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTaigh na h-aibhne is built to a high specification and award winning design with a glazed wall and vaulted ceiling in the living area.
24 Jan, 31 Jan, 7 Feb, 14 Feb, 21 Feb, 28 Feb
- Spacious vaulted open plan sitting/dining room and kitchen area with wooden floors and wood-burning stove, glazed wall and doors to sun-deck.
- Double bedroom with King Size bed and en-suite bathroom/W.C. (shower over bath).
- Twin-bedded room with en-suite shower room/W.C.
- The low-e reflective glass gives privacy, while allowing access to the dramatic views. Maple flooring is used throughout, apart from Caithness slate in the entrance hall and the hearth around the wood-burning stove, which compliments the oil fired central heating. The adjustable lighting sets the mood for your relaxation and for your entertainment we provide:
- Free WiFi Internet Access.
- TV, DVD, and DVD's.
- Radio. CD player with CDs including a selection of Gaelic/Celtic discs.
- Maps and books including novels, Gaelic and local history information.
- Viking Chess, mah-jong and various other games.
- Play Station with games.
- Binoculars and Payphone.
- Linen and Towels, Electricity and full oil Central Heating included.
- Logs available locally, 1st supply free of charge.
- Dishwasher. Fridge/freezer. Automatic washing machine. Tumble dryer. Hairdryer.
- Parking. Garden with sun-deck. Garden furniture. Barbecue.
- Easy walking access. No pets. No smoking.
- Taigh na h-aibhne is surrounded by rolling hills and tranquil countryside where you can expect to see cattle and sheep plus a good variety of wild flora and fauna.
- The River Snizort at the bottom of the Croft, leads to Loch Snizort, where you can walk along the shore and on the way visit the historic St Columba's Isle.
- Within walking distance is Skeabost Country house Hotel where you can arrange golf, fishing and many more activities.
- The hamlet of Crepigill is situated five miles northwest of Portree the Capital of Skye. In Portree you will find tourist information, restaurants, shops, banks, cinema, boat trips, swimming pool, library etc.
- Uig the ferry port for the Outer Hebrides is ten miles from the house.
- Dunvegan Castle is fifteen miles away.
- The award winning Three Chimneys restaurant is twenty miles away.
- Taigh na h-aibhne is ideally located for exploring both the North or South of the Island.