SKYECOAST HOLIDAY HOUSE
Isle of Skye
Sorry no pets.
Prices: £315 - £600 pw.
For further details please contact me by email or by telephone:
Tel: 0778 550 1698
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSKYECOAST HOLIDAY HOUSE is a traditional former croft-house which has been renovated to provide self catering accommodation furnished and equipped to a high standard. The house commands breathtaking, uninterrupted panoramic views of the west coast of Skye and the spectacular Cuillin mountains.
18 Oct, 1 Nov, 8 Nov, 15 Nov
- The comfortable, spacious lounge has two large settees, open fire, satellite TV and DVD, CD player and informal dining area.
- There is a separate formal dining room with Edwardian dining table and chairs the setting of which makes every meal a special occasion.
- There is a modern fitted kitchen with electric hob and double oven, grill, microwave, fridge and dishwasher and separate utility area with washing machine and freezer.
- On the upper floor, there are two bedrooms - one a double bedroom and the other a twin bedroom both with ample storage.
- The modern bathroom is conveniently situated on the upper floor and contains a bath as well as an electric shower (over the bath).
- There is a further restful seating area on the upper floor with a selection of books and guides - an ideal place for relaxing with a book or taking in the spectacular views.
- The garden has sheltered areas for sitting (garden furniture is provided) and admiring the coastal and mountain views which are truly awe inspiring.
- The house benefits throughout from oil fired central heating, the cost of which (along with power, bed linen and towels) is included in the rental price ensuring that the house is warm and comfortable all year round. There is also Wi-Fi broadband available.
- Located in the hamlet of Roag overlooking Loch Bracadale, less than 5 minutes drive from Dunvegan and around 10 minutes from the renowned 'Three Chimneys' restaurant, the house is an ideal base for exploring the whole of Skye or simply enjoying the peace and tranquility on its doorstep.
- Situated as it is on a quiet road, a delightful walk or cycle can be enjoyed right from the door to Roag Island or towards the shore at Orbost beach with super views of the coast and mountains and further out to the islands of Rum and Canna in the west.
- Dunvegan offers a good village store, petrol filling station, garage, fruit & vegetable shop, cake shop, medical centre, post office, bakery and cafe and a couple of decent eating places and village pubs.
- The island capital of Portree is around 30 minutes drive away as are the main walking routes in the Cuillin mountains.
- Locally there is plenty of scenery, walking and cycling as well as attractions such as Dunvegan Castle, the Coral Beaches and the Waternish peninsula with its popular seafood restaurants.