Sleeps: 4 (sleeps 2 + 2 on sofabed).
Low season £240 - £300 pw.
High season £315 - £385 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01975 651386
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSkellater Cottage is set within the Cairngorm National Park and is situated in an elevated position with views of the surrounding farmland and hills. This traditional stone cottage offers beautifully presented accommodation. Set in its own garden, Skellater Cottage offers the ideal place to relax and enjoy the peace of the countryside. Strathdon, famed for its Lonach Highland Gathering, offers spectacular scenery with good local amenities. The local area is ideal for walking, fishing and cycling.
22 Nov, 29 Nov, 6 Dec, 13 Dec
- Property is all on ground level with electric heating.
- Lounge: With wood burning stove (fuel provided), Freeview TV and DVD, Sofa and additional Sofa Bed (for the +2 with linen provided if required).
- Kitchen: With electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge and washing machine.
- Bedroom: Kingsize bed with electric blanket. A spacious room with built-in wardrobe and large chest of drawers.
- Bathroom: Shower over bath, WC and wash basin, heated towel rail.
- Includes: Firewood, Peat, Bedlinen, Towels, Barbecue, Electricity.
- Highchair available if required.
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT 4 WHEEL DRIVE VEHICLES ARE USED IN ANY ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS. ACCESS TO THE COTTAGE WOULD STILL BE AVAILABLE BUT PARKING NEXT TO THE COTTAGE MAY NOT. ASSISTANCE, IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES, WOULD BE GIVEN.
- We lease a stretch of the River Don from Luib Bridge to Bellabeg Bridge (18km). Day/week/season permits are available. £20.00 per rod per day discount for weekly permits, please ask the owner for details.
- There are several villages within a few miles of Skellater Cottage offering shops and amenities or you can have a day out in Aberdeen, 40 miles east, where you will be spoilt for choice with shops, restaurants and attractions.
- A visit to neighboring Royal Deeside will allow you to brush up on local history, rub shoulders with Royalty at Balmoral or visit some of the many fine castles the area has to offer.