Pets welcome by arrangement.
VisitBritain: 4 star Gold Award.
7 nights from £890, summer £990.
3 nights from £625.
2 nights from £475.
For further details please contact:
Reload this mapSix Apples is a newly refurbished eighteenth century former Coach house offering luxurious self catering holiday accommodation in an acre of private gardens with its own swimming pool surrounded by the delightful North Essex countryside. Conveniently situated just an hour from London and a short drive from Cambridge, Stansted and Chelmsford, "Six Apples" offers the chance to "Escape to the country" for a week long break with the family or just a short romantic weekend getaway.
The property has been carefully renovated to provide a combination of both old and new; three reception rooms; four bedrooms; solid oak floorboards throughout; two wood burning stoves; an environmentally sustainable wood-pellet heating system; three modern bathrooms; and a 50 sq m kitchen-diner that opens onto a large deck.
Comfortably accommodating up to 8 adults, there is room for everyone to gather together around the fire, as well as plenty of quiet places to have your own time, sit back and relax...
The refit has been completed to a high specification to offer guests that well earned luxurious break.
Three reception areas all with high oak beamed ceilings and solid oak floors:
- Large lounge with two leather sofas, TV, DVD, Hifi, log burner and French doors leading out to the garden and swimming pool.
- A smaller room adjacent to the lounge can be used for additional privacy or as a single bedroom.
- Comfortable "snug" room next to the kitchen for relaxing, reading or catching up on work.
- The family kitchen-diner is truly a home from home with a log burner and seating for 8 diners at the table plus a small breakfast bar. The kitchen leads out onto an open deck, a covered seating area and a Utility room fully equipped with washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing facilities.
- Downstairs WC.
- Three double bedrooms and one single all with solid oak floors.
- As well as a family bathroom, two of the doubles have newly refitted ensuites (one with roll top bath), so there's no waiting for that early morning shower!
- The large Master bedroom also incorporates a private dressing room and offers far reaching views through a spectacular 3 metre gable end window. We hope you agree this room is quite a special room with a view.
- Heated outdoor swimming pool with patio area, summer house and BBQ.
- Swimming pool open May to September.
- An acre of private grounds overlooking open fields.